Each of us thought for one minute on the issues: whether to nostrify diploma? And how is it done?
Nostrification – a recognition of your (Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian) degree in other regions.
To make nostrification in Slovakia:
1. Certify a copy of your diploma by a notary.
2. Translated copy of the diploma in the Slovak language, and to assure a court interpreter
3. View a list of Slovak universities and find the ones that prepare students for your specialty.
4. Connect to the selected institution (namely, his department nostrification) and find out all the details of the procedure.
5. Send a translated copy of the diploma in your chosen university in Slovakia.
Nostrification process takes up to 2 months. Price depends on the institution, which will nostrify your diploma: some – it’s free, others – is an established rate.
We will help you navigate the process nostrification fast and easy!